Monarch Plank is sold through an exclusive network of dealers throughout the country. For inquiries outside the USA, or if you are unable to find a local source, please use our contact page
Please contact a local dealer to request a stock check. They should be able to provide that information relatively quickly. We strive to have available stock in all items shown on this website at all times unless they are indicated as 'Special Order.'
Maintenance of your floor depends on the type of finish it has. You can download our detailed instructions here.
If you are not sure what flooring you have, please contact your dealer or installer and have them verify the item via the invoice from Elite Flooring Specialist.
Please send us an inquire by using the form provided here.
We offer a full range of standard moldings and treads for all products in The Monarch Plank Line. You can see a PDF of these offerings here.
Please inquire with whoever you are buying the floor from and have them direct custom inquires through their Elite Flooring Specialists representative.
There are many different options out there to repair chips and scratches. Most people blend putty colors to match the specific location where they want to do the repair. The Wood Doctor Kit is a good option that allows you to melt and blend colors, or you can use Woodwise Putties and choose the color that best matches the location of the repair. Never use oil-based putties to touch up a Monarch Plank Floor. Only use latex/water-based putties. If the above solutions don't meet your expectations, we recommend putting a new top coat on the floor, or replacing the damaged boards.
Many Monarch Plank products are warranted when installed over hydronic radiant heating systems, but they are not warranted over electric radiant heat systems. Please refer to the specific installation instructions for the product you are interested to confirm if it is warranted over radiant heat. Below is a brief summary:NOT warranted:
- All hickory products, regardless of collection or width
- All products with plywood backing that are more than 8" wide (La Rue collection, Boulevard collection, some unfinished items )
- European Oak, Red Oak, White Oak, Walnut, and Alpine Ash products with plywood backing that are 7.5" wide or narrower
- European Oak, Red Oak, White Oak, Walnut, and Alpine Ash products with solid lumber core that are 9-1/2" wide or narrower
- Pre-finished collections: Alpine, Lago, Windsor, Navona, Domaine, Forte (Hickory excepted), Storia II (Hickory excepted)